“Chambers Inside” (formerly “Inside Reports”) is certainly an expensive tool. How nice were the old days when Law Firm Rankings provided this information free of charge upon request. But fair is fair, even Law Firm Rankings have to finance themselves.
But is the information in reports like “Chambers Inside” useful?
- Clients & Quotes
- Holding presentations and speaking in front of an audience
- Identify your weaknesses and strengths in sales
- Improvement of your general sales skills and cross / up sales
- Preparation for client meetings
- Pricing and price negotiation
- Profitability analysis
- Sales activities, sales plan and use of your administrative staff
- Sales conversation
- News / Press / Events
- Contact Us