Our work process
How do we go about preparing your complete documents for submission to rankings?
1. Initial data sorting
Collecting and structuring raw data relevant to submissions (previous submissions, deals, references, pitches, informal emails, etc.) sent by your law firm to Law Business by email in English.
This applies to submissions as well as client references.
2. Creating the first ranking draft
From the data provided to us, Law Business creates the first draft for submission to the ranking.
3. Collecting missing information
In the first draft, we write precise instructions to your law firm on what information is missing in order to be able to create ranking-appropriate texts.
Your law firm enters this information – in keywords – into the draft.
4. Texting of the submission, second draft
After collecting the information, we text the entire submission for your law firm. We also enrich the law firm information with web research. When writing the texts, we use the best practices we have developed since 2004.
We also finalise the client references at this stage.
5. Approval & upload
After we have received your approval of the texting, we upload the files to the ranking.
Reminder & control
In addition, we use reminders and contact – politely but firmly – to ensure that we receive the necessary information and approvals from the partners in good time.
Review of existing documents
If you have prepared the documents yourself and would like us to check them, we are of course happy to review them.
We check wether
- the documents are complete
- the information is sufficient according to our best practice benchmarks of successful inclusions
- the texts contain all the important information for the rankings
- the texts are written in a language / formulation suitable for the rankings